- Manipulating Arrays
- Pop-up Boxes
For instance, in-browser is able to:
- New HTML to the page, change the content.
- React to user actions, pointer movements, key presses.
- Send requests over the network to remote servers, and upload files.
- Remember the data on the client-side.
1. Don’t Let Future Decisions Stop You from Progressing Now
2. Don’t Let Confidence Trick You into Forgetting Things
3. Approach Practice with the Right Mindset
4. Think Slower and You’ll Learn Faster
5. Write Complex Code in Plain Language First