Node.js advantages & disadvantages for your web app
Node.js advantages & disadvantages for your web app, there are multiple factors a tech expert has to consider. For instance, application limitations, performance, tech scalability, speed, etc.
What is Node.js?
Why use Node.js for web application development?
- Data Streaming
- Dynamic NPM
- Proxy Server
- Community Friendly
- Enhances development speed
- Rich ecosystem
- Useful Single codebase
- Low learning curve
- Strong corporate support
Let’s explore node.js advantages and disadvantages
Advantages Of Node.js
- Easy to learn
- Keeping things simple
- Faster time-to-market
- Cross-functional teams
- Battle-tested old hand
- MVP development
Disadvantages Of Node.js
- Application Programming Interface (API) is Not Stable
- Does not have a Strong Library Support System
- Asynchronous Programming Model
- Difficult to maintain code
- Lack of Library
- Heavy Computing Tasks
NPM: The Node Package Manager
- Express – Express.js
- Connect – Connect is an HTTP server framework for Node.js
- Socket.io and socks
- Pug – One of the popular templating engines, inspired by HAML, a default in Express.js.
- MongoDB and Mongols – MongoDB wrappers to provide for MongoDB object databases in Node.js.
- Redis – Redis client library.
- Forever – Probably the most common utility.
- Bluebird – A full-featured Promises/A+ implementation with good performance
How does Node js differ with other languages
We’ve discussed why use Node.js for building web apps? and what are Node.js advantages & disadvantages for your web app? So, If you are a web developer and want to try hands-on building web applications learning just one technology Node js, then you are on the right path. Webz Academy, the training institute in Mohali, provides t Node.js. Webz Academy is the best training institute for Full Stack Development in Mohali, Chandigarh area which also provides training in MEAN and MERN Stack development. In this course, you will learn to build a web application with Express.js which is a Node.js framework followed by adding the database layer with MongoDB and then the frontend layer with Vue.js to create a robust application.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL US ANYTIME AT 0160-5046484 AND ASK YOUR QUERIES OR CONTACT US.
|node.js advantages & disadvantages|